County Public Schools - 151 School Road - Pearisburg, VA 24134
Dr. Terry E. Arbogast, II
Here to Log Into The
License Renewal Activities Database
- Complete an SB-160 for each activity earning renewal points and submit to your School Principal.
- The Principal will sign and forward with all attachments to the Superintendent for approval and signature.
- The School Board Office will retain the yellow copy of the SB-160 and will return all else,
along with any attachments back to the employee.
- The School Board Office will use their yellow copy to log approved renewal activities and points, by employee, into an online database.
- Employees may, at any time, log into the online database to:
- view their accumulated renewal points to date,
- print accumulated points to date to take with them if leaving Giles County Schools employment,
- after earning 180 points, print to complete renewal paperwork.
- When it's time to renew your teaching license,
log in and print the listing of your renewal activities and points.
- Attach this listing to a completed three-page “Application for License Renewal” .
- Submit to your School Principal who will sign and forward to the School Board for final approval and new license processing.